|One times for year
|Spring, Summer, Autumn
The plant will sent NOT in bloom
The photo of the flower and the plant is indicative
- Plants without ID.
- It is not possible to decide what to receive.
- A very unique and interesting group which comes from various regions of Central and South America. Large firm bulbs topped with thin foliage and thick fleshy root systems. These highly fragrant blooms are usually pendant, on either long stems or in groups emerging from the base of the plants.
- Never let the substrate dry out too much
- Likes movement of air to avoid fungus problems
- This plant requires living room temperature.
1 in stock