|Cultivation temperature||Intermediate – Warm|
|Cultivation system||Soft pot with sphagnum|
|Flowering frequency||One times for year|
|Flowering period||Spring, Summer|
The plant will be sent NOT in bloom
The photo of the flower is indicative
- The plants have damage to the leaves, nothing serious, so the price is reduced
- Mix color, the color is random
- Ideal plants for growing at home temperatures.
- Direct sun only in winter.
- How to grow in sphagnum: wet when dry, or repot as soon as possible, not if in flower.
Out of stock