|Cultivation temperature||Intermediate – Warm|
|Flowering frequency||One times for year|
|Flowering period||Winter, Spring|
Phalaenopsis stuartiana var. nobilis ‘915’
The plant will be sent not in bloom
The photo of the flower is indicative
- The lower half of the inner whorl and the trumpet-shaped petals have purple spots.
- The plant is watered regularly throughout the year.
- Wet when the vase is light.
- Inside the vase it can contain some sphagnum.
- If they do not dry out, do not cut the old stems, as they can bloom again
- Keep good air movement to avoid fungal growth.
- This plant requires living room temperature.
Out of stock