|Cultivation temperature||Intermediate – Warm|
|Light intensity||Moderate – High|
|Flowering frequency||One times for year|
|Flowering period||Autumn, Winter, Spring|
Fredclarkeara After Dark Sunset Valley
The plant will be sent not in bloom
The photo of the flower is indicative
- This is the first man-made nearly pure black orchid. One of the most famous of the black orchids with incredible flower displays that have a spicy sweet fragrance.
- The flowers emerge during or after the foliage sheds for the blooming season. After the flowers fall (they last about 6 to 8 weeks), water sparsley and do not add fertilizer until a new growth emerges from the base and reaches about 4 to 5 cm in height. Overall easy to grow and flower. During the grow season in late spring to summer months water frequently and fertilize often. They can handle bright light conditions.
- The plants have 2 bulbs + 1 new one
- Keep good air movement to avoid fungal growth.
- How to grow in sphagnum: wet when dry, or repot as soon as possible, not if in flower.
Out of stock