|Cultivation temperature||Intermediate – Warm|
|Flowering frequency||One times for year|
The plant will be sent not in bloom
The photo of the flower is indicative
- Plants should be kept moist, but not sogging wet, during the growth season. During the winter rest waterings should be restricted.
- Partial to full shade (in summer)
- Keep moist in summer seasons and do not allow mix to dry, in winter keep the mix slight dry and reduce watering.
- Keep good air movement to avoid fungal growth.
- This plant requires living room temperature.
Out of stock